Eco-Solutionaries Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Most active topic starters
Carlita Shaw
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area I_vote_lcapStart a Roots and Shoots project in your area I_voting_barStart a Roots and Shoots project in your area I_vote_rcap 
Ecosolutionary
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area I_vote_lcapStart a Roots and Shoots project in your area I_voting_barStart a Roots and Shoots project in your area I_vote_rcap 
HumbleVoyager

Keywords

Latest topics
» Freevolt generates power from thin air
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am by Carlita Shaw

» THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm by Carlita Shaw

» House made out of Salvaged Recycled Wood and Materials
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 am by Carlita Shaw

» Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 am by Carlita Shaw

» KFSSI BLUEPRINT TEACHING WEEK
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Carlita Shaw

» James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Jose Mujica- Speech that Honours the Earth & Humanity
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm by Carlita Shaw

» No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Free Energy is becoming the new Renaissance
Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm by Carlita Shaw

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area

Go down

Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area Empty Start a Roots and Shoots project in your area

Post by Carlita Shaw Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:52 pm

http://www.rootsandshoots.org/content/get-started

We need more projects like this globally to improve ecological illiteracy! Think about starting something like this in your area?

Starting a Roots & Shoots service campaign is as easy as 1-2-3...4! Below is our formula for identifying and completing a successful service campaign in your community.

Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots is the youth-led community action and learning program of the Jane Goodall Institute. The program builds on the legacy and vision of Dr. Jane Goodall to place the power and responsibility for creating community-based solutions to big challenges in the hands of the young people.  Through the program, young people map their community to identify specific challenges their neighborhoods face.  From there, they prioritize the problems, develop a plan for a solution, and take action.

Our young members are part of a wave of change across the globe for people, animals and the environment. It is when the minds and hearts of many come together and act as one that we achieve measurable change and lasting impact for our future.

Be a part of the wave of young people around the world. Throw your stone in the water with Dr. Jane, make a wave with Roots & Shoots and BE COUNTED towards improving our world! Click here to learn more and get started with Roots & Shoots.  Join today.
Carlita Shaw
Carlita Shaw
Admin

https://ecosolutionaries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down