Eco-Solutionaries Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Most active topic starters
Carlita Shaw
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show I_vote_lcapJames Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show I_voting_barJames Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show I_vote_rcap 
Ecosolutionary
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show I_vote_lcapJames Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show I_voting_barJames Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show I_vote_rcap 
HumbleVoyager

Keywords

Latest topics
» Freevolt generates power from thin air
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am by Carlita Shaw

» THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm by Carlita Shaw

» House made out of Salvaged Recycled Wood and Materials
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 am by Carlita Shaw

» Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 am by Carlita Shaw

» KFSSI BLUEPRINT TEACHING WEEK
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Carlita Shaw

» James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Jose Mujica- Speech that Honours the Earth & Humanity
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm by Carlita Shaw

» No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Free Energy is becoming the new Renaissance
James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm by Carlita Shaw

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show

Go down

James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show Empty James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show

Post by Carlita Shaw Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm

James Gilliland is a best-selling author, internationally known lecturer, minister, counselor, multiple Near Death Experiencer and contactee. He is a facilitator of many Eastern disciplines; a visionary dedicated to the awakening and healing of Humanity and the Earth who teaches higher dimensional realities from experience.

He is recognized world-wide as the founder of the Gilliland Estate, previously referred to and commonly known as the ECETI Ranch (Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) where he documents and shares amazing multi-dimensional contact phenomenon which can be viewed at www.eceti.org. His weekly As You Wish Talk Radio program on BBS radio.com draws an audience from around the world who are interested in truth and Higher Consciousness.

James’s books Reunion with Source, Becoming Gods, and The Ultimate Soul Journey educate, awaken, inform and heal. He is the host of the documentary Contact Has Begun and has been featured in documentaries and television shows such as His Story, The History Channel, UFOs then and Now, UFO Hotspots, ABC, Fox News, BBC Danny Dyer Special and Paranormal State. He has also appeared on numerous radio shows including Coast to Coast and Jeff Rense. His unique focus on dispelling the myths propogated by the disinformation system make him an in-demand speaker at events such as the International UFO Congress, Contact in the Desert and the Star Knowledge Conferences.

An unprecedented event that has the potential to change the course and destiny of Humanity and the Earth is unfolding at the Gilliland Ranch near Mt Adams, and Trout Lake, Washington where UFO sightings, Orb phenomena, CE5 Contact and "UFO contact" with spiritually and technologically advanced extra and ultra-terrestrial off world visitors (a "greater family of man) has occurred and continues to occur on an ongoing basis. This message is shared annually at ECETI’s popular Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conference hosted by James every summer at the Gilliland Estate.

James Gilliland returns to the show.

The people of Earth are being offered a chance to join the rest of the universe in peace and participate in spiritual awakening and benevolent Extraterrestrial contact. James encourages you to be part of that change.

Website http://www.eceti.org/
Carlita Shaw
Carlita Shaw
Admin

https://ecosolutionaries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down