Eco-Solutionaries Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Most active topic starters
Carlita Shaw
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs I_vote_lcapNo More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs I_voting_barNo More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs I_vote_rcap 
Ecosolutionary
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs I_vote_lcapNo More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs I_voting_barNo More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs I_vote_rcap 
HumbleVoyager

Keywords

Latest topics
» Freevolt generates power from thin air
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am by Carlita Shaw

» THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm by Carlita Shaw

» House made out of Salvaged Recycled Wood and Materials
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 am by Carlita Shaw

» Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 am by Carlita Shaw

» KFSSI BLUEPRINT TEACHING WEEK
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Carlita Shaw

» James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Jose Mujica- Speech that Honours the Earth & Humanity
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm by Carlita Shaw

» No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Free Energy is becoming the new Renaissance
No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm by Carlita Shaw

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs

Go down

No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs Empty No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs

Post by Carlita Shaw Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm

No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs

No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs Glass_10

Love this – Beauty and Practicality capturing the energy of the sun to heat your home or combined with Soltech’s PV Cells giving you an electrical generating system. These Glass Roof Tiles. Made by SolTech System are a real innovative idea giving another alternative for our heating needs while adding to the aesthetics. Read on to learn more. roofs

(Solar Roof) is a patented bio-climatic architecture product with multi functionality.

Primarily it’s a building material, which can cover any
type of building. Secondly it’s a solar thermal system
that maximizes the active area of the roof area. The
result is a configuration which maintains the classic
style of a tiled, sloped roof while also generating
clean renewable energy.

Simple and Ingenious
Instead of traditional roof tiles made from concrete or
clay, we use our specific SolTech tiles made of glass.
The glass tiles are installed on the Techo Solar Modules,
SolTechs specially developed liquid based absorber
modules. The modules have integrated, patented,
carrying battens for maximized absorber surface as well
as simple installation.

The modules are interconnected
on the roof to form a complete solar collector system.
Generated solar energy is stored in the SolTech Therm
Accumulator tank which is connected to the building’s
central heating system. This configuration enables the
use of all the energy the sun provides first and the
central heating system will step in to provide heating
for those times when the sun does not produce
enough energy.

glass_tiles
BY GARDENSALL - JANUARY 12TH, 2015
http://www.gardensall.com/no-more-ugly-solar-panels-check-this-out-beautiful-and-practical-solar-roofs/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
Carlita Shaw
Carlita Shaw
Admin

https://ecosolutionaries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down