Eco-Solutionaries Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Most active topic starters
Carlita Shaw
GCI World Peace Day I_vote_lcapGCI World Peace Day I_voting_barGCI World Peace Day I_vote_rcap 
Ecosolutionary
GCI World Peace Day I_vote_lcapGCI World Peace Day I_voting_barGCI World Peace Day I_vote_rcap 
HumbleVoyager

Keywords

Latest topics
» Freevolt generates power from thin air
GCI World Peace Day EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am by Carlita Shaw

» THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE
GCI World Peace Day EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm by Carlita Shaw

» House made out of Salvaged Recycled Wood and Materials
GCI World Peace Day EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 am by Carlita Shaw

» Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo
GCI World Peace Day EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 am by Carlita Shaw

» KFSSI BLUEPRINT TEACHING WEEK
GCI World Peace Day EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Carlita Shaw

» James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show
GCI World Peace Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Jose Mujica- Speech that Honours the Earth & Humanity
GCI World Peace Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm by Carlita Shaw

» No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs
GCI World Peace Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Free Energy is becoming the new Renaissance
GCI World Peace Day EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm by Carlita Shaw

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

GCI World Peace Day

Go down

GCI World Peace Day Empty GCI World Peace Day

Post by Ecosolutionary Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:07 pm

GCI World Peace Day and September 2015 Full Moon Synchronized Care Focus
Love First – Peace Follows

Welcome to the Global Coherence Initiative’s World Peace Day and September 28, 2015 Full Moon (2:50 GMT/UTC) synchronized Care Focus. In order for GCI members around the world to participate at a convenient time, we have chosen 4 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), and 8 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT/UTC minus 7 hours) when GCI members in the Global Care Room can do the Care Focus together.* Thank you for being with us.

The International Day of Peace is September 21st. The world is contemplating peace versus war more than ever. People are deeply concerned about the civil wars raging in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa and elsewhere, as well as the rise of ISIS and whether countries can work together to stop the atrocities. Millions of refugees are fleeing war torn nations and flooding into Europe to find a safe haven. Across the globe, people are searching their hearts for answers, praying for peace and that global leaders choose wisely for the greater whole.

Creating and expanding peace is an inside job. We can help co-create an energetic field of peace as we choose peace within our own hearts. Inner-peace oils our resistances to change and increases the natural flow of our heart’s inner-guidance and support through personal and collective changes. Personal peace creates the baseline for global heart expansion into a higher vibration of heart-based care and cooperation. Increasing our love and connection in day-to-day interactions can be the missing piece in the peace equation. As we release more of the love that we truly are, then peace will seek-out that environment.

For this full moon we will do a special Peace Day Care Focus with the intention of facilitating personal and planetary peace. We can co-create a peace wave as individuals and communities take responsibility for shaping a new world through increasing love, care and compassion for all humanity.

Care Focus: Love First – Peace Follows
1. Let’s start by breathing in universal love and appreciation to open our hearts more to the peace that is within us.

2. Now let’s connect in the heart with all who are participating in World Peace Day and all who are working toward establishing more peace within themselves and on the planet.

3. Now radiate love, care and compassion to the people of Syria and others around the world experiencing hardships and suffering. Radiate the feeling of peace into the global field environment and hold the vision of leaders cooperating to achieve a more peaceful resolution to these challenging situations. Then radiate love, care, compassion and peace to other local or global stressors as your heart directs you.

4. Let’s close by envisioning a wave of global peace as individuals and communities take responsibility for shaping a new world through increasing their love, care and compassion for all humanity, wildlife and nature.

You can continue to do the Care Focus in the Global Care Room, if convenient, after the full moon period and World Peace Day events, as this will help raise the vibratory rate of the personal and collective field environment.

Thank you for your participation in this Care Focus.

GCI Steering Committee and Staff

* (The following website – www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html – is a time conversion site for determining the exact time the Care Focus will take place in your Local Time Zone. Select time: 8 p.m. (date optional). Convert from: Location: U.S.A. – California – San Francisco. Convert to: Location: Select your Country/City.)

To join the GCI Care Focus in the Global Care Room, you can enter the room directly from www.globalcarerooms.org. First time users will need to sign up for access. You can use the e-mail and password that you use for the Global Coherence Initiative website. Then, simply log-in with your e-mail and GCI password.

If you prefer, you can also participate in collective Heart-Focused Care in the Global Care Room App for Facebook.

For those of you who are new participants in the synchronized Care Focus, you can see your green marker and the gold light points of others around the world in the Care Room at the same time. Realize that one gold light can represent a family, a group or an entire audience viewing the Care Room and doing the Care Focus together.

Source- https://www.heartmath.org/gci/care-focus/current/#.Vf63S1Wl2DM.facebook

Ecosolutionary

Back to top Go down