Eco-Solutionaries Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Most active topic starters
Carlita Shaw
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE I_vote_lcapTHE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE I_voting_barTHE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE I_vote_rcap 
Ecosolutionary
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE I_vote_lcapTHE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE I_voting_barTHE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE I_vote_rcap 
HumbleVoyager

Keywords

Latest topics
» Freevolt generates power from thin air
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am by Carlita Shaw

» THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm by Carlita Shaw

» House made out of Salvaged Recycled Wood and Materials
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 am by Carlita Shaw

» Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 am by Carlita Shaw

» KFSSI BLUEPRINT TEACHING WEEK
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Carlita Shaw

» James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Jose Mujica- Speech that Honours the Earth & Humanity
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm by Carlita Shaw

» No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Free Energy is becoming the new Renaissance
THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm by Carlita Shaw

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE

Go down

THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE Empty THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE

Post by Carlita Shaw Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm

The alternative energy industry, especially the solar industry has grown exponentially since 2010 into being worth £170 billion pounds globally.  This industry is now contributing to economic development.  Utility companies have been threatened by the growth of the alternative energy industry and this has escalated into trade and policy conflicts in countless examples globally, with serious economic and political consequences. Countries have been developing the use of  protectionist policies to encourage domestic manufacturing for alternative energy opening opportunities for foreign entry into domestic markets. However, not all countries are well positioned to become competitive exporters or importers of the same green technologies due to high taxes, but if industrial policies can help create competitive domestic manufacturers, there may be direct domestic economic benefits. Opening the global market entrants can lead to more competition in the sector, and encourage further technological innovation. (Lewis, 2014).

The Renaissance of Alternative Technologies

While most people think of Solar and Wind as the main alternative technologies, we are living in an exciting time with regards to alternative energy systems, yet we have not seen these technologies being delivered onto the public market as quickly as we would like to see considering the environmental problems that many are concerned about and part of the reason is because fossil fuel markets are very powerful with a great deal of financial and political power to impede the development of other alternative energy infrastructures.  The original Water Fuel Cell was invented by Stanley Meyers back in the 1980s, he was poisoned in 1998 at a restaurant, probably by oil barons. A few years before Stanley was murdered he gave a presentation on his water fuel cells, in the presentation, Meyer describes a molecular, chemical and electrical level of  how water can be used as fuel — not just as a gas, but for domestic and industrial electrical generation. Meyers was also the holder of  40 patents.

This year Honda have launched their first water fuel cell car to be available on the public market in March 2016 The water fuel cell car will be made available to the public, and there are pilot studies of solar powered roads being tested and solar cars that are powerful enough to travel over 3000 kms on solar energy that will be available on the public market in the near future. Honda have launched the water fuel cell car in March, 2016 and this system has been demonstrated to also be able to support a domestic household with all the power it needs. However, the current lack of infrastructure worldwide to support Hydrogen fuel cell technology will need to be worked on by alternative energy supporters. What this actually means is the politicians and oil company CEOs and shareholders will not take kindly to the water fuel cell car, that can also provide domestic power to the home to finally become available to the public market, therefore they will make it difficult for hydrogen processing plants and water fuel cell stations to emerge as part of this supportive  infrastructure while those that hold the oil monopoly cards also hold places of political  decision making that stop the emergence of alternative emission free solutions that are also solutions as alternatives to consuming oil, stopping ecocide and the current mechanisms behind war. (O’Callaghan, 2014)

Think about the economical implications this would have on the current oligarchy monopoly on grid electricity power companies and oil stakeholders, when oil companies presently rake in 100,000 dollars per hour in profits. An astronomical amount of fortune that the world powers will defend with severe vehemence to protect a lucrative income, even if it will cost us the destructive to the Planet.

to finish reading article go to my blog The Silent Ecocide

[url= https://thesilentecocide.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/the-battle-for-solar-power-the-alternative-energy-renaissance/]https://thesilentecocide.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/the-battle-for-solar-power-the-alternative-energy-renaissance/[/url]
Carlita Shaw
Carlita Shaw
Admin

https://ecosolutionaries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down