Eco-Solutionaries Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Most active topic starters
Carlita Shaw
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field I_vote_lcapADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field I_voting_barADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field I_vote_rcap 
Ecosolutionary
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field I_vote_lcapADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field I_voting_barADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field I_vote_rcap 
HumbleVoyager

Keywords

Latest topics
» Freevolt generates power from thin air
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am by Carlita Shaw

» THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm by Carlita Shaw

» House made out of Salvaged Recycled Wood and Materials
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 am by Carlita Shaw

» Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 am by Carlita Shaw

» KFSSI BLUEPRINT TEACHING WEEK
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Carlita Shaw

» James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Jose Mujica- Speech that Honours the Earth & Humanity
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm by Carlita Shaw

» No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Free Energy is becoming the new Renaissance
ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm by Carlita Shaw

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field

Go down

ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field Empty ADGEX Flashlight Powered By Earth’s Magnetic Field

Post by Carlita Shaw Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Schumann Resonance-more proof Free Energy is a reality

The ELFE Flashlight is claimed to be powered by Schumann Resonance – here’s how the company describe the potential for harvesting the energy energy and what they call their ‘accumulator’ which is supposedly the important component collecting / ‘accumulating’ the energy.

“It is widely known that we live in a world saturated by electro-magnetic emissions. Most, however, don’t grasp the pure volume of power that our planet and its sun provide. The Earth’s magnetic field for example, emits power estimated at around 2,6992139х1024 watts. When compared to the meagre 5×1012 watts generated by all the power stations on Earth, the magnitude of the Earths power becomes apparent.

To understand this energy, we must follow the flow of the electron neutrino which pierces the Earth’s atmosphere in all directions. The initial source of atmospheric electricity originates from local currents and is counter acted by dynamic charges within clouds. The resulting lightning strikes pump energy into the earth-atmosphere cavity, and cause it to vibrate or resinate at extremely low frequencies; an effect called the Schumann resonance. These ultra-low frequency electro-magnetic oscillations come laden with reactive energy and travel around the Earth at the speed of light. The oscillations don’t fade, have fixed frequencies, and can provide an endless supply of energy to anyone who knows how to convert it.

The Adgex Accumulator has been designed by ADGEX ENERGY to convert the Earths energy. This technology has been successfully piloted in ELFE, the world’s first ‘Free-Energy’ flashlight, and it has shone light on a world of ‘Free-Energy’ possibilities. The team at ADGEX ENERGY look forward to creating more innovative products across a diverse range of applications, as we add fuel to the clean energy revolution.”

Read more here
http://freeenergy.news/news/adgex-flashlight-powered-by-earths-magnetic-field/
Carlita Shaw
Carlita Shaw
Admin

https://ecosolutionaries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down