Eco-Solutionaries Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Most active topic starters
Carlita Shaw
6 ways mushrooms can save the world I_vote_lcap6 ways mushrooms can save the world I_voting_bar6 ways mushrooms can save the world I_vote_rcap 
Ecosolutionary
6 ways mushrooms can save the world I_vote_lcap6 ways mushrooms can save the world I_voting_bar6 ways mushrooms can save the world I_vote_rcap 
HumbleVoyager

Keywords

Latest topics
» Freevolt generates power from thin air
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am by Carlita Shaw

» THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm by Carlita Shaw

» House made out of Salvaged Recycled Wood and Materials
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 am by Carlita Shaw

» Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 am by Carlita Shaw

» KFSSI BLUEPRINT TEACHING WEEK
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Carlita Shaw

» James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Jose Mujica- Speech that Honours the Earth & Humanity
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm by Carlita Shaw

» No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Free Energy is becoming the new Renaissance
6 ways mushrooms can save the world EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm by Carlita Shaw

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

6 ways mushrooms can save the world

Go down

6 ways mushrooms can save the world Empty 6 ways mushrooms can save the world

Post by Carlita Shaw Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:57 pm

6 Ways MUSHROOMS Can SAVE the WORLD - Paul Stamets - TED awards -Talk, Lecture, Documentary, Paul Stamets has found a way to control insects with organic mycelium technology, this could very well end Monsanto's deadly monopoly Very Happy

6 Ways Mushrooms Can Save the World - Paul Stamets - TED awards -Talk, Lecture, Documentary

Mycologist Paul Stamets lists 6 ways the mycelium fungus can help save the universe: cleaning polluted soil, making insecticides, treating smallpox and even flu.

Entrepreneurial mycologist Paul Stamets seeks to rescue the study of mushrooms from forest gourmets and psychedelic warlords. The focus of Stamets' research is the Northwest's native fungal genome, mycelium, but along the way he has filed 22 patents for mushroom-related technologies, including pesticidal fungi that trick insects into eating them, and mushrooms that can break down the neurotoxins used in nerve gas.
There are cosmic implications as well. Stamets believes we could terraform other worlds in our galaxy by sowing a mix of fungal spores and other seeds to create an ecological footprint on a new planet.
Carlita Shaw
Carlita Shaw
Admin

https://ecosolutionaries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down