Eco-Solutionaries Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Most active topic starters
Carlita Shaw
A sea of energy I_vote_lcapA sea of energy I_voting_barA sea of energy I_vote_rcap 
Ecosolutionary
A sea of energy I_vote_lcapA sea of energy I_voting_barA sea of energy I_vote_rcap 
HumbleVoyager

Keywords

Latest topics
» Freevolt generates power from thin air
A sea of energy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:07 am by Carlita Shaw

» THE BATTLE FOR SOLAR POWER & THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RENAISSANCE
A sea of energy EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 pm by Carlita Shaw

» House made out of Salvaged Recycled Wood and Materials
A sea of energy EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 am by Carlita Shaw

» Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo
A sea of energy EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:58 am by Carlita Shaw

» KFSSI BLUEPRINT TEACHING WEEK
A sea of energy EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:03 pm by Carlita Shaw

» James Gilliland - The Peter Maxwell Slattery Show
A sea of energy EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Jose Mujica- Speech that Honours the Earth & Humanity
A sea of energy EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:07 pm by Carlita Shaw

» No More Ugly Solar Panels – Beautiful and Practical Solar Roofs
A sea of energy EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm by Carlita Shaw

» Free Energy is becoming the new Renaissance
A sea of energy EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm by Carlita Shaw

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A sea of energy

Go down

A sea of energy Empty A sea of energy

Post by Carlita Shaw Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:36 pm

The Secret Tesla Generator Plans and Free Electricity. Free Energy, Implosion Consciousness which will free humanity: vs. the Hell hole explosion based energy baron, war monger and central banker dinosaur in-bread idiocy slave system corporate run military industrial unconscious "presence" death paradigm.

Nikola Tesla's Free Energy Research must be released to Humanity for our Mutual Survival
If we use fuel to get our power, we are living on our capital and exhausting it rapidly.This method is barbarous and wantonly wasteful and will have to be stopped in the interest of coming generations. Nikola Tesla

Nikola Tesla quotes

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
― Nikola Tesla

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”
― Nikola Tesla

“The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.”
― Nikola Tesla

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
― Nikola Tesla

“If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world.”
― Nikola Tesla

“Of all things, I liked books best.”
― Nikola Tesla

“One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”
― Nikola Tesla

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success . . . Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
― Nikola Tesla

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”
― Nikola Tesla

“I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.”
― Nikola Tesla

“What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife... Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment...”
― Nikola Tesla

“Everyone should consider his
body as a priceless gift from
one whom he loves above all, a
marvelous work of art, of
indescribable beauty, and
mystery beyond human conception, and so delicate that
a word, a breath, a look, nay, a
thought may injure it.”
― Nikola Tesla

“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more”
― Nikola Tesla

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
― Nikola Tesla

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.”
― Nikola Tesla

Carlita Shaw
Carlita Shaw
Admin

https://ecosolutionaries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down